We provide the better choice for patient-care with an excellent management
system for hospitals and nurses. This saves manpower and helps them to focus on more critical activities.
SAVITRI is a smart device that monitors IV bag status regularly and allows to monitor IV bag status wirelessly in hospitals.
With dashboard feature and wifi mode to monitor every bag wirelessly.
IV BAGS MONITORING
IV bag monitoring Device
Impressive Device without Compromise
- To avoid the potentially fatal state of blood owing backwards.
- To prevent a medical argument over an incorrect IV bag infusion.
- An air embolism is a form of pulmonary embolism.
- Overdose of fluid
- Simply hang IV bags on monitoring device.
- Set an alert based on whether the container gets emptied or the amount of liquid remaining (100-500 ml, 25 pecent , 50 percent) in the container using the spinning knob.
- The nursing staff will be notified by a glowing LED , a buzzer signal, and a warning on the dashboard
- To monitor each IV bags status of each patient ward wise.
- IV bags status in the form consumed percentage or volume consumed from the total.
- Report generation for supervisor: it will help to monitor nurses’ work whether they have replaced or changed the IV bags at a specied time or not.
- It will display the current Number of the active Infusion process with ward number and bed number, oor number.
- If active infusion will stop the process due to some fault, it will notify in the form of sound or color (part of UI).
- The dashboard will have security also like login and password to limit the interference of nursing and other hospital staff.
Advantages of IV Monitor Dashboard
- IV bag is stopped/changed at correct time.
- No need to keep an eye every time on watch or clock.
- No need to walk every time in the ward-room to monitor each IV bag’s status.
- Reduction of pressure on management work and better eciency at work.